August 13, 2010
Quick letter! I got my flight plans! Here’s what happens:
- Report to Travel Office [at MTC] at 6:30 p.m. on August 23rd
- Plane leaves from SLC at 9:45 p.m. on August 23rd
- Arrives at LAX at 10:47 p.m. on August 23rd
- Leaves LAX at 1:40 a.m. on August 24th
- Arrives in . . . Hong Kong at 7:15 a.m. on August 25th
- Leaves flippin’ Hong Kong at 9:00 a.m. on August 25th
- Arrives in Singapore at 12:30 p.m. on August 25th
How cool is that? I’ll probably call you from LAX late on Monday night. Be ready to talk, k? I just got a calling card, so that should work.
Also, once I get to Singapore, if I then go on to Malaysia, I’m only allowed 15 lbs in my carry-on and 20 kilos in one checked bag. Only one bag?!! I am so stoked right now!
P.S. Dad, thank you so much for the literature. I absolutely love stuff like that. Can’t wait to call!